At the end of the year, accept these furniture cleaning tips!
At the end of the year, accept theseFurniture cleaningTips!
The rag is the most common thing in our family. It is absolutely inseparable from doing housework, cleaning tables and chairs, wiping stoves, hoods, bathrooms, electrical appliances, etc., and always need to prepare a lot of rags.
The hardest thing to clean up is the kitchen rag. Because it always deals with oil, it is inevitably dirty and greasy.
Try this trick today to not only disinfect the rag, sterilize, but also remove some of the blot.
1) Put the rag into a pot filled with water, then place the raw eggshell, boil over high heat, and open the lid for 6 minutes.
2) Then take it out, rinse it off with cold water, and dry it.
Cook a pot of rags, about 5 eggshells is enough. Raw egg shells that are not used normally can be collected and it doesn't matter if they are dried. In addition to cleaning the rag, you can also clean the water bottle or cup (put the broken egg shell into the bottle, add a small amount of water, cover the lid, pour it out after shaking, rinse with water, you can clean the water and alkali).
Always dry thoroughly after washing the rag, so that it is not easy to breed bacteria. Be sure to hang in a well ventilated place with sunlight.
It takes a long time to wipe our face or wipe the towel at home, especially when it is often wet, it hangs in the bathroom, and the toilet is not well ventilated, the humidity is high, and the towel becomes sticky after a while. Or have an odor.
Share 2 ways to completely clean the towel, pick up! !
Wash the towel with your hand and put it in boiling water (no towel), sprinkle 5 grams of salt, soak for 5 minutes, take it out again, rinse it with water, hang it in a dry and ventilated place, and if it is conditional, expose it to the sun. best effect.
Wash the towel by hand and put it into boiling water (no towel), drip 10ml white vinegar, soak it for 5 minutes, take it again, wash it with water, hang it in a dry and ventilated place, if it is conditional, expose it to the sun. best effect.
The method is very simple. It is to put the usual toilet paper in the refrigerator's freezer, it can slowly absorb the odor. Generally, it can be changed once a month. Is this method very strange?
Method of squeezing lemon juice
Lemon juice is used in the production of more and more desserts and dishes, right? Just use a few drops of lemon juice, but also use a knife to cut the lemon into two, the remaining lemon is not easy to save, it is easy to break, right?
Let's review how we used lemon juice in the past. First, put the lemon in half, then force the lemon until the juice flows out, during which time there will be lemon seeds mixed in. Finally, get the lemon seeds out.
The lemon juice is finally squeezed out, but at least half of the lemons are basically not used, and the juice is full of hands.
1) Hold the lemon back and forth with the palm of your hand, the purpose is to let the flesh inside it loose, which will help the lemon juice to squeeze out.
2) When you feel the flesh in the lemon is soft, cut a hole in the lemon with a knife.
3) Cut the side of the straw into a pointed oblique opening for easy insertion into the lemon.
4) Insert the straw into the lemon and squeeze it by hand. The lemon juice will be squeezed out of the straw.
5) Finally, wrap the incision with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator, and use it at any time.
In this way, the lemon must be thoroughly softened beforehand, and only the flesh inside is scattered, and the juice is easily squeezed out. The lemon cut should be as deep as possible so that the juice can be sucked out better.
The lemon is only cut into a mouth that can be closed. No pulp is exposed outside, and it is wrapped in plastic wrap, so the preservation time will be prolonged.
Ask 100 people "Where do you think the dirtiest place in your home?", at least half of the people will answer "the toilet." In fact, this is not the case. Dealing with improper kitchen chopping boards is actually much more than the toilet bacteria in the toilet.
Many people will use the boiling water to sterilize the chopping board. In fact, this is not the best method. Is there a small method that is both simple and has a strong disinfection function? Of course, come on, try it out together.
1) Wash the chopped board with detergent and water, then sprinkle a spoonful of salt on the chopping board, rub the surface of the chopping board repeatedly with a dishwashing sponge (about 30 seconds), then rinse with cold water. clean.
2) Adjust the white vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2, pour into the watering can, spray on the surface of the chopping board, do not rinse with water after spraying, let the white vinegar solution stay on the chopping board, put it in the airy Place, naturally dry.
This method can effectively sterilize the chopping board, and can also effectively remove the odor of the chopping board. Whether it is a wood chopping board or a plastic chopping board, the same applies.
If there is a groove on the chopping board at home, you can use a clean toothbrush to brush off the dirty things inside and then use this method to sterilize the chopping board. If the ditch is not cleaned, it will give the bacteria a large breeding environment.
After spraying the vinegar water, do not wipe it off, do not rinse it off with water, be sure to put it in a ventilated place, let it dry naturally, so as to play a good role in sterilization.
For the health of the family, this method of disinfection of the board is recommended to be done once a week. This method can also be used to clean chopsticks.